Monthly Archives: March 2013

25 Mar 2013

Installing Carbon Monoxide Detectors Can Save Lives

Carbon Detectors are Important

Atlanta, Georgia – It’s odorless and invisible, but in large amounts, can kill in mere minutes. Every home should be equipped with a carbon monoxide detector to alert homeowners should an emergency arise.

“Carbon monoxide is created wherever gas, oil, wood, charcoal or kerosene is burned,” says Phil Montgomery, whose business Atlanta AC has provided exceptional HVAC service and maintenance for more than 40 years. “In homes with appliances that burn these types of fuel, it is essential that the appliance always remain in proper working order. If the appliance malfunctions, CO can be released into the airstream of unsuspecting homeowners.”

(more…)