How to Hire the Right HVAC Company
Atlanta, GA – A quick Google search for heating and cooling companies in your area will no doubt bring up a large list. So, how can you know for sure that you’re hiring the best company possible? Phil Montgomery of Atlanta Heating and Air Conditioning offers some tips.
- Check experience. How long has the company been around, and how experienced are the company’s technicians? Make sure the company has plenty of experienced contractors who stay up-to-date with the latest technology in the HVAC world.
- Check credentials. Be sure whomever you are using is properly certified, and committed to staying up to date with continuing education. Are there required licenses in your state? If so, be sure the company’s contractors hold all necessary licenses. Also check liability to ensure your property will be protected.
- Ask for estimates. You want the best price, but also the best service for that price. When asking for estimates, be sure to get a complete picture of what all that quote entails. Also, be sure you understand each company’s experience when comparing prices. While the cost from one of the most experienced and qualified companies may be more today, it mays save you money in the long run if you choose a company with a lower price who does inferior work.
- Check references. Have your friends or family members used local HVAC companies? What were their experiences?
- Look to the reviews. Google and other websites can offer a window into the type of service you’ll be getting through a quick look at the reviews of the companies. This gives you the opportunity to read real reviews and get an understanding of the company you may be hiring.
In addition to these, also make sure the company has an office staff that can return calls and answers questions promptly. Atlanta Heating and Air Conditioning has more than 40 years of experience providing exceptional service to homeowners and businesses in the Atlanta area. The company prides themselves on ensuring every customer receives the best work from start to finish. And that means being open to listening to client’s questions and concerns.
If you are looking for an HVAC company whose number one priority is customer satisfaction, call Atlanta Heating and Air Conditioning today at 404-942-9779.